- For secure and safe reasons, your account name is your email address when creating your account and your password is chosen by you. You can change your password anytime when needed. Do not use the same password for other websites and constantly change your passwords for your account security.
- Your login account and password must be kept confidential at all times. Passwords should not be the same as other websites and never be shared to others. Except for the cases where it is proved to be illegal use by a third party, you are solely responsible for the use of any data and information obtained, and all transaction requests electronically transmitted, by any person using your IDs and other security data.
- You agree the information you provided to us is correct and belongs to you, and we reserve the right to terminate your account and service if this agreement is violated.
- When your account gets hacked, you should notify us immediately. We will assist to suspend your account to prevent further damage, and reset your password to recover your account after clarification.
- According to laws or regulations or subject to procuratorial investigations;
- To protect other customer or third party’s right in emergency event;
- To maintain normal working for this website;
- To provide the company's related services, the cash flow, logistics, or other third-party or cooperative vendors necessary information;
Anden Hud may deliver notice to you by means of electronic mail to your address on record in http://www.andenhud.com.tw/ account information.
Products are not reserved until your order is submitted and they may be sold out while still in your shopping cart. Stock inventory is sold in the order when the purchase is completed. In an effort to enhance your shopping experience and give as many customers as possible the opportunity to purchase our merchandise, we place limits on purchases for certain products. We also may, among other things, restrict order by or under the same customer account. We reserve the right to limit , cancel or prohibit orders that, in our judgment, appear to be placed in violation of this policy. In the circumstance that the condition of free shipping is not complied after cancellation and return, the shipping cost will be detected from the amount of return payment. Refunds will be made in the form of the original payment. If payment was made by Cash On Delivery, you should provide the bank account under the same name of the order person, and we are not responsible for any miscorrect information. For more information, please visit our Purchase Guides page. If you are contracting as a consumer, you may cancel a Contract at any time within 7 days, as of the confirmation of the receipt of your order. You shall receive the full refund, however it only applies to products that are returned in the same condition as you received them.
All design and content featured on the website, including photographs, artworks, graphics, the HTML used to generate the pages and the like, and all rights therein, including copyrights, trademarks, and/or other intellectual property (collectively, “Materials and Contents”), is our property or that of our suppliers or licensors and is protected by patent, trademark and/or copyright under Taiwan and/or foreign laws. Except as otherwise provided on the website or in these Terms, you may not use, download, upload, copy, print, display, perform, reproduce, publish, modify, delete, add to, license, post, transmit or distribute any Materials and Content from this website in whole or in part, for any public or commercial purpose without the specific prior written permission of us.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Anden Hud and , its officers, agents, contractors, licensors, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorney’s fees, made by any third-party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms of Service or the documents they incorporate by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third-party. In additional you agree to pay triple the amount of the purchase in this case as compensation.
We will not be liable for any failure or delay in performing an obligation under this Agreement that is due to any of the following causes, to the extend beyond its reasonable control:
- Relocate, replace, upgrade, maintain or repair related software and hardware equipment on this website;
- Service stop or interruption caused by natural disasters or other force majeure factors;
- Breakdown of communication facilities and breakdown of web host;
- The website has been forged, altered, deleted or retrieved, or the system is interrupted or cannot operate normally by external forces;
- Other circumstances where we believe that it is necessary to suspend or terminate the service.
- Software and hardware maintenance may cause service termination on the website. We will make an announcement on this website as much as possible before the occurrence of the situation.
In order to protect the rights and interests of all users of this website, the company may suspend or terminate your shopping qualification or refuse you to use all or part of the services of this website when you have following behaviors:
- Provide wrong or false information to log in;
- Steal credit cards or other financial account frauds without permission;
- Fail to pick up your delivery or complete your payment over the limit times we determine;
- We determine you have requested refund or terminated contract dispectfully;
- Harass or insult inappropriately to our customer service department;
We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Service or any related website for violating any of the prohibited uses without prior notice at any time.
If one or more of the provisions of these Terms are deemed unlawful, void or unenforceable, the remainder of these Terms shall be unaffected and continue to be fully valid, binding and enforceable. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and us regarding the use of the Web Site. Please contact our customer service for any dispute or claim that arises out of or relates to this agreement. Any dispute which cannot be settled by mutual agreement will be settled in Taiwan by Taoyuan District Court. The present contract shall be interpreted in accordance with the laws of Taiwan.